Water is Life!
We all are aware of the importance of water and we all know it is an important source of our survival!
But did you know that water not only protects our life but also our teeth?
Yes, water is not only the source of our survival, but it is also the source of survival for our teeth!
Drinking more water leads to a healthier and stronger tooth!
It is not only good for our physical health, but it is also good for our oral health!
It is the most natural way of getting healthier teeth. One can also get healthier and stronger teeth by visiting the best dental clinic in Noida. The best dental clinic in Noida offers a variety of dental treatments such as root canal, dental implants, teeth whitening treatment, and more.
This article discusses how drinking more water can protect our teeth and keep them healthy.
How drinking more water protects our teeth?
Water has a variety of benefits. And one of the biggest benefits of water is that it leads to better dental health. The following points prove the fact that drinking more water is indeed beneficial for our dental health and keeps our teeth protected.
- Water leads to stronger teeth: Fluoride water helps in preventing tooth decay. Drinking fluoride water can protect one from harmful cavities. So, by saying hi to fluoride water, one can say goodbye to tooth decay and cavities! Thus, fluoride water is the path to getting stronger teeth.
- Water improves overall health: Many drinks lead to good health such as water, juices, green tea, etc. But among these, water is the only drink that not only leads to good physical health but also good dental health. The sugar present in juices can stick to our teeth and cause tooth decay. But water does not contain any substances that can get stuck in our teeth and cause tooth decay. On the contrary, water prevents tooth decay by washing away the sugar and other left-over food that is present in our mouths. It prevents food from getting stuck in our teeth thus preventing cavities. Thus, water is beneficial for our overall health including our oral health.
- It washes away the food: Water not only keeps our body clean, but it also keeps our teeth clean by washing away the residues and leftovers present in our mouths. Just like water keeps our clothes clean by removing and washing away the germs present in our clothes, the same way water keeps our teeth clean by removing and washing away the germs and residues present in our teeth. It prevents food particles from getting stuck in our teeth thus preventing our teeth from getting damaged.
- Water also protects gums: Dental health not only means strong teeth but also strong gums. Water leads to good dental health by not only making our teeth healthier but drinking water can also make our gums healthier. Bad gums can affect the health of teeth as well and lead to loss of teeth. But water prevents this by protecting our gums. Thus, water leads to healthier gums as well as healthier teeth. It is the key to good dental health!
- Avoids a dry mouth: When we are out in the sun for long or when we perform vigorous activities, our mouth becomes dry! And the thing that we need the most during such times is water! It is our biggest savior at such times. The happiness got on finding and drinking water during such times is invaluable! We understand the real value of water when we have a dry mouth. Ask a person having a dry mouth his best drink? It would be water for sure! When having a dry mouth, though tasteless, water becomes the tastiest drink! It becomes even tastier than the tastiest drink on earth! So, water is the best solution to prevent dry mouth. And a dry mouth not only is discomforting for us, but it is also discomforting for our teeth. As enough saliva is not produced, we aren't able to chew our food properly. Thus, food particles get stuck in our teeth causing tooth pain and cavities. Water prevents this by producing enough saliva thereby preventing dry mouth and tooth damage.
- Water maintains pH levels of the mouth: It is very essential to maintain the proper pH level of the mouth for good dental health. 7.0 is the normal pH level of the mouth. But this pH level can get changed by consuming acidic foods. This can lead to tooth decay and other tooth problems. But fluoride water prevents this by protecting teeth from these harmful acids. Thus, fluoride water helps maintain a normal Ph level and helps prevent tooth decay and tooth damage.
- Water leads to a beautiful smile: Water washes away the residue and germs present in our teeth. Thus, it helps prevent cavities and leads to cleaner and more beautiful-looking teeth. And beautiful teeth are the essence of a beautiful smile! Thus, water not only gives life to us but also gives life to our face by producing a beautiful smile!
Water is a blessing for us as well as our teeth! Water protects our teeth from tooth problems like tooth decay and leads to healthier and stronger teeth. It improves our overall dental health. Other than drinking water, you can improve your dental health by visiting the best dental clinic in Noida. The experienced dentists at the best dental clinic in Noida provide a variety of effective solutions for improving one's dental health!
So, do you want to protect your teeth from damage and have good dental health?
Then go to the kitchen to get yourself a glass of water!
Also, book an appointment at the best dental clinic in Noida!