- Do the yellow-coloured teeth make you feel self-conscious?
- Do you want to get rid of those ineffective home teeth whitening solutions?
- Are your teeth stains bothering your self-esteem?
Then, teeth whitening is an excellent way to have brighter teeth and a dazzling smile. At Centre for Smiles, our dentists focus on providing the best teeth whitening in Noida.
Centre for Smiles is a state-of-the-art dental clinic that provides a comprehensive range of teeth whitening in Noida sector 34. We provide customized and holistic dental care in a hygienic and calming atmosphere. Our dental clinic has cutting-edge dental equipment. It employs advanced pain management technologies to deliver the highest quality of service while upholding a strict code of ethics and accountability.
Our chief dentist, Dr. Suchi Singh, is one of the best dentists in Noida, with 7+ years of experience. Because of Dr. Suchi’s knowledge and kind nature, patients favor her treatment for all dental issues. She is an expert in both standard and modern dental treatments, including teeth whitening. So, if you are planning to have teeth whitening in Noida sector 34, visit us today.
Continue reading to learn about teeth whitening, including the cost, procedure, types, and more.
What is Teeth Whitening?
- Teeth whitening is the process of removing marks or discolorations on teeth. These stains result from natural or chemical substances present in the food.
- By utilizing a mild bleach, you can get brighter teeth for longer without sensitivity.
- Various bleaches are available to fit your specific needs, such as time, lifestyle, and tooth sensitivity.
How much is Teeth Whitening Cost in Noida?
Teeth whitening in Noida sector 34 is a cost-effective alternative to other dental procedures. We guarantee that you can get the most affordable teeth whitening in Noida sector 34 with the desired outcome and complete safety at our clinic.
Why is Teeth Whitening required?
- Teeth whitening eliminates intrinsic tooth stains, fluorosis, tetracycline stains, and tobacco discoloration.
- Having dark drinks, foods with strong pigments like turmeric, berries, or bright-coloured confectionery are everyday habits that damage the teeth' surface and induce tooth staining or darkening.
- Trauma can lead to deep stains as the mouth reacts to the injury by making more dentin.
- Fluoride is an effective cavity fighter. However, children who use toothpaste with high fluoride content are more likely to develop discoloration.
- Antibiotics, such as tetracycline, may cause teeth stains later in life.
Now, let’s discuss The Actual Process of Teeth Whitening
- Teeth whitening can require the use of various ingredients, depending on the specific needs.
- Surface stains can be removed using whitening toothpaste with soft silica abrasives or cleaners. It works by gently cleaning the enamel of the teeth.
- The dentist can remove deeper and more difficult stains with peroxide bleach. Hydrogen peroxide is strong oxidizing bleach that can break down chromogens into tiny, diffused particles.
- It's the quickest way to get rid of intrinsic dark stains.
Let’s discuss the, Different Types of Teeth Whitening Methods:
Non-Vital Teeth Whitening
This method is appropriate if you've had a root canal treatment. In most circumstances, a tooth that has had a root canal may develop intrinsic stains.
The dentist inserts bleaching agents such as carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide into the tooth and removes it after achieving the expected colour. The dentist will eventually remove it and replace it with a tooth-colour filling.
Vital Teeth Whitening
It helps in the standard, essential, and safe whitening of teeth. In this method, the dentist usually applies a bleaching solution to the delicate enamel surface.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
The use of a powerful bleach to brighten the teeth is part of this process. The bleach used here is more effective than the bleach used in a DIY whitening kit. If you take care of your teeth, the effects will last for more than a year.
Laser Teeth Whitening
Within an hour, laser teeth whitening will whiten your teeth up to eight shades lighter.
Home or DIY Teeth Whitening
Toothpaste, mouth trays of gel, paint-on gels, whitening sticks, and gum are some options for at-home teeth whitening. Unlike in a clinic, the materials used here are mild.
Now, let’s see, What are the Benefits of Teeth Whitening?
- It helps improve facial expression.
- Aids in maintaining dental hygiene.
- It is a safe and cost-efficient treatment.
- It boosts confidence.
Let’s know, Which Precautions Should You Take After Teeth Whitening?
If you want to maintain whiter for long-term after teeth whitening, you should avoid:
- Consuming intensely coloured beverages and foods.
- Use of nicotine products.
- Coloured dental care products.
If you like a brighter and more lustrous smile, opt for a teeth-whitening treatment in Noida sector 34 at Centre for Smiles. Please don't put it off longer; schedule
an appointment with Dr. Suchi Singh today